[freeside] fs_signup/README

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Tue Nov 2 16:43:49 PST 1999

On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 09:53:19AM +1000, Mitchell wrote:
> Ummm this file appears to be missing in the 1.2.2 tarball.
>
>                I believe the technical term is "Oops!"

Oops!  :)

You're quite right.  The working signup server isn't in the current stable
release.

I'll make a new stable release when I get back from vacation and ISPF.

In the meantime, I've attached a tarball of the fs_signup directory.
Here's the README:

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside