Question

John Vozza john at netrom.com
Wed May 19 11:23:48 PDT 1999

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Ivan Kohler wrote:

> No.  Personally, I think modem-based credit card processing is a step in
> the wrong direction.  Not that I'd refuse patches or wouldn't add support
> if a customer wanted to use it; several have expressed interest but no
> one's yet commited to it.

Based on the horror stories I have been reading about the likes of
Cybercash I would prefer the added reliability of the modem approach for
now. Plus I'm unwilling to give up more percentage points. (Yes I guess
I'm cheap :) I will be testing CCVS and if it works OK then I may just add
this to the quote you already gave me! ;)

> Someone sent me a link to <ftp://ftp.psychosis.com/openccvs/>, which
> looked interesting too.

Very interesting... Anyone know if this works with Nova (www.novainfo.com)
as a processor?

John
NetRom Internet Services			973-208-1339 voice
john at netrom.com					973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com