Radius Servers with SQL

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Tue May 11 03:42:18 PDT 1999

On Sat, May 01, 1999 at 05:32:53AM +1000, Ray Brighenti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Was just browsing through the Mail archive and saw you were after SQL
> capable Radius packages, if you haven't already check out
> http://www.xtradius.com/
>
> It is a new Radius just developing, it may just complement your Software
> nicely.

Thanks!

> Also just quick question, do you have any info on getting FreeSide and
> Radiator all nicely integrated, I've only just started looking at the site
> so sorry if it's already there.

Radiator is a commercial package.  I believe they provide a sample setup.

I'll add links to Cistron and other open-source RADII (RADIUSES?), and
configuration information, as soon as possible.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside