How to use svc_acct.import

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Mar 17 17:30:37 PST 1999

On Thu, Mar 18, 1999 at 11:25:50AM +1000, A P Blogg wrote:
> svc_acct.import doesn't like my radius USERS file..

It would certainly help if you could be more specific.

> my typical users file looks something like this..
>
> boffey  Password = "secret"
>         Auth-Type = System, Framed-Protocol = PPP,
>         Service-Type = Framed-User,
>         Framed-Protocol = PPP,
>         Framed-MTU = 1500,
>         Session-Timeout = 21600,
>         Idle-Timeout = 900,
>         Acct-Session-Time = 1,
>         Acct-Input-Octets = 1,
>         Acct-Output-Octets = 1,
>         LOGINS = 1
>
> ---
>
> Anything wierdly different about my config that can't be handled?

Probably not.  Whether or not you'll get free hand-holding is a different
question, though (I won't, and most everyone else capable has long since
unsubscribed from the list).

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside