Attempting to import

Ben Leibig leibig at interfaze.net
Sun Jun 27 15:06:44 PDT 1999

Ok I'm attempting to import... First let me explain my situation... MY ISP
is JUST getting started up, so we only have like 2 or 3 real users.  All the
other accounts in the password file are either staff or system accounts(such
as the qmail ones.)  I attempt to do an svc_import and first of all the ssh
copy command seems to not wok, it evaulates to root at 1 /dir1 /dir2.  I went
ahead and manually copied the files into the correct directory... Ran the
setup, now I get a bunch of errors once I answer all the questions:

Use of uninitialized value at bin/svc_acct.import line 166.
Use of uninitialized value at bin/svc_acct.import line 166.
Use of uninitialized value at bin/svc_acct.import line 168.
Use of uninitialized value at bin/svc_acct.import line 168.
Username root in use at bin/svc_acct.import line 212, <PASSWD> chunk 1.

----

Any ideas of whats wrong... My system has more then 50 system specific
accounts, i'd rather not have to add each one individually in freeside...
Any ideas on how to get the import script working.

Secondly, does anyone have a step by step howto on how to get freeside
running using modperl and it's own web server.  I can't figure out how to do
it..