[freeside] User log time:

Joel Griffiths griff at aver-computer.com
Wed Jul 21 08:23:51 PDT 1999

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, you wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am exploring the possibility of using Freeside in a Cyber Cafe, to
> account for and invoice customers using one of the terminals in a local net.
>
> I do not see any service / package which logs usage time in munites/hours?
>
> Any body try this, any suggestions??
Whew. That seems like alotta work. I would write my own program before I used
freeside that far out of context. I think you would find it much easier to
start anew than to modify the freeside source.
-- Joel Griffiths --
Senior Internet Engineer                  Aver, Inc.
(760) 568-4351 Phone              (760) 341-8694 Fax
"The world won't change just because I complain."
               Martina McBride