Questions

Ben Leibig leibig at interfaze.net
Tue Jul 20 20:33:29 PDT 1999

A few questions:  Please answer, I'm very close to completly implementing
freeside as my ISP.

1: does freeside add home directories for new users?  If not, how can this
be done.  Would it be possable to set the user quote at the same time you
created the drectory(you can use edquota and a prototype user to change it
automagically with ssh).

2: When I add a customer I am offered to select the first package.  There's
a pulldown menu of choices, but only one of the choices is available.  Is
there anyway to make that pulldown menu show all packages?

3: Does anyone have a command to print out the credit card batch for the
day(if cybercash is not being used)?

4: Does anyone have a program to go through all the currently batched cards
and ask if the visa was accepted.

5: Is there anyway to get freeside to send a sysadmin a warning when a
credit card has expired?

	Thank you for your time.

		Ben