[freeside] turn key....

Christopher Norris chris at urbanweb.net
Tue Jul 13 10:42:21 PDT 1999

At 10:42 PM 7/12/99 -0400, you wrote:
>hi there guys......
>does anyone of you in here have a FULL installation of freeside
>working??..... we have been at it for the past 3 weeks doing and you
>name it ......
>still there are many modules that are still either to be programed or
>not existent...
>
>any one outhere with a full working copy.....???

I hardly works on a good day. Plus good luck getting off this list.

      \\|//                       Christopher Norris
      (o o)                      Systems Administrator
Unix is user friendly, it's just selective about who its friends are.
UrbanWeb Inc. #1 2020 Douglas., Victoria BC. V8t-4L1 Canada
         True E-Commerce Solutions http://ecom-ca.com.
Ph:(250)380-1619, Fx:(250)380-1298, Web Page: www.urbanweb.net