[freeside] svc_acct.export code functionality explanation?

Joel Griffiths griff at aver-computer.com
Fri Jul 9 08:33:57 PDT 1999

On Thu, 08 Jul 1999, you wrote:
> In svc_acct.export,v 1.2, in the Radius Users file export section, I am not
> clear what the map function is doing. Can anyone describe what this does?
> That is, the join statement...
>
> And what is the significance of the "0e0"?
The IP address set to 0e0 turns off static IP addresses. It is set to 0e0 in
svc_acct.pm when the IP address isn't specified.

The map function is described in the perlfunc man page. Basically it does a
dynamic 'key' => $value for multiple variables.

-- Joel Griffiths --
Senior Internet Engineer                  Aver, Inc.
(760) 568-4351 Phone              (760) 341-8694 Fax
"The world won't change just because I complain."
               Martina McBride