Check Debit fields

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Thu Jul 8 00:17:45 PDT 1999

On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 08:17:37PM -0400, Frank Nazario wrote:
> Hi everyone... :0)
>
> My customer base for billing  is structured as follows:
>
>    * Credit Card Customers
>    * Direct Debit from  Cheking or Savings Account of customers
>
> What i would like to know is wich are the tables that would have to be
> modified in order to integrate the direct debit information and those
> fields appear in the New Customer  html
> page... my requirements for the fields would be :
>
>         o Check Account or Savings Account (radio button or drop window)
>         o Account #
>         o Bank Name
>         o BankRouting #

Create a new possible value for the `payby' field in the `cust_main' table
like `ACH' (currently, it can be `BILL', `CARD', or `COMP').  You can use
`payinfo' for the account number, bank name and bank routine, or add those
fields to this or a separate table.

You'll need to modify site_perl/cust_main.pm as well as
htdocs/view/cust_main.cgi, htdocs/edit/cust_main.cgi and
htdocs/edit/process/cust_main.cgi

If you modify the database, you'll need to run bin/dbdef-create..

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside