Modify Next Bill Date

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Thu Jul 8 00:06:31 PDT 1999

You'll need to know how to use your mysql client, be it mysql, dbimon,
xmysql or whatnot.

You'll need to know SQL, here's a good quick reference:
http://w3.one.net/~jhoffman/sqltut.htm

You'll need to know how Freeside stores dates.  See
htdocs/docs/man/cust_pkg.txt:

    All dates in Freeside are stored as UNIX timestamps.  See the section
    on "time" in the perlfunc manpage.  Also see the Time::Local manpage
    and the Date::Parse manpage for conversion functions.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside