Exporting

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Jul 7 19:26:46 PDT 1999

On Tue, Jun 29, 1999 at 08:36:38AM -0700, Joel Griffiths wrote:

> BTW, with all the import files, I noticed that the getvalue subroutine didn't
> work. It returned the number 1 every time. I'm not that good with perl in
> generaly yet so I didn't quite understand why, but I fixed it by chagning the
> subroutine to this:

Probably a problem with Term::Query.  I'm going to either get my fixes for
that submitted back to CPAN, try Quiz::Question, or just go back to using
something self-rolled.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside