expiration process

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Tue Jul 6 12:49:10 PDT 1999

The way I've been doing it is with Ascend RADIUS patched to use a mysql db
instead of a users file.  It reads the svc_acct.active field and doesn't
allow a connection for that user if it's set to 'N'.  I also wrote a
disable-overdue script that goes through and sets everyone who hasn't paid
after 10 days to disabled (svc_acct.active='N').  It works quite well.  If
anyone is interested, I'll repost this with the location of the patch and
a copy of the script (both are quite small).

Ivan, do you want to take a look at this?

-Kristian