getting freeside to work

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Mon Feb 22 23:32:21 PST 1999

Looks like I introduced a bug in my last checkin of site_perl/UID.pm.
Silly mistake, too.

My lame excuse is that it doesn't show up if you're using an Apache server
running as the freeside user, as you would, for example, if you're using
mod_perl (as I have been for development recently).

I just checked in a fix to the cvs tree, so this should be fixed.

Please, in the future, indicate what Freeside version you're using -
in your case, the current unstable snapshot (which I've been saying is
"almost release" for a while now, I know).

With regard to Australian internationalization, please provide the
specifics on what sort of changes you are looking for.  Patches are nice
too. :)

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside