Freeside i18n (Was: Re: Freeside for Australian conditions)

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Feb 3 22:08:33 PST 1999

Last call for Freeside users (or prospective Freeside users) outside the
US and Australia to send me, *off-list*, the "official" names or
abbriviations for your country's states/provinces for inclusion in 1.2.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside