setting up

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Feb 3 02:56:43 PST 1999

I couldn't reproduce this error, but I'm guessing you could fix it by
changing the line to:

&FS::Record::reload_dbdef;

...which is probably better anyway.  Are you using Perl 5.005?

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside