error running fs-setup

Tech Account techy at orac.hq.org
Tue Aug 24 07:53:45 PDT 1999

I just downloaded your new latest version, and this time, the second
time I ran FS-SETUP it gave this error:
Can't create /usr/local/etc/freeside/counters.DBI:mysql:farside/
cust_main_county.taxnum: No such file or directory at /usr/local/lib/
perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/Record.pm line 533

Why this error didn't appear before is beyond me, but this is a good
example of that problem that I have seen in the past, except this one
at least gives you an error message upfront.

I think I'll just deleted this database and start again!

-Techy