[freeside] postgres windows port

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Fri Aug 20 11:39:43 PDT 1999

On Fri, Aug 20, 1999 at 11:10:10AM +0100, Helias Alexandre/Stg wrote:
> hello,
>
> i just read an old news you posted last year about a postgres port

Yep.  Initial support was contributed by Brian McCain.  I managd to fsck
it up pretty badly for a while there (sorry!) but it is working fine now.

In a future release, PostgreSQL will be the primarily supported database.

> i'd like to know if this port was done under NT and if you could
> give me an url to download this package archive

NT?  Nope.  You are welcome to give it a try.  It would mostly be a matter
of getting all the Perl modules installed and working.

There's no separate source tree for Postgres support, nor would there be
for NT.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside