[freeside] Exporting to shell machines and creation of home directories.

Ben Leibig leibig at interfaze.net
Mon Aug 9 16:21:48 PDT 1999

Problem is that add user line in svc_acct.pm doesn't seem to actually be
running.  I see nothing in the logs showing it is trying and nothing
creating home directories.  I see a comment about using ssh_nohack to
suppress it, but I can't find any other references to ssh_nohack.  What
program calls the insert routine?  Is it called when the account is first
entered into the database or via bin/svc_export.

Additionally, I'm having a little spat with bill.  I have an invoice which
shows a balance due of $22 dollars.  I've run bill -c 3 times now and the
invoice(credit card) does not show up in cust_pay_batch.  Does it take a few
days after the due date of the bill to be exported.  Could the fact that
invoice 21 was manually deleted be part of the problem.

	Thanks,
		Ben
P.S. Ivan, you rock.  As soon as we make some money, you got a consulting
job commin your way :)

http://www.sisd.com/freeside
20 4,16 * * * saytime # please don't be surprised if you find me dreaming
too