[freeside] I think I have this down....

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Mon Aug 2 19:47:35 PDT 1999

On Mon, Aug 02, 1999 at 10:11:28PM -0600, Tech Account wrote:

> I really think you need to put "/usr/local/etc/freeside" somewhere in
> the Conf.pm module.

No.

> Otherwise, the only way to get things to work is to disable reading
> them, or add "/usr/local/etc/freeside" everytime you call Conf::new

No.

> My solution was to add:
>
> my $default_dir = "/usr/local/etc/freeside";
>
> into Conf.pm
> Suddenly, all my illegal shell, delete customer, and other config file
> issues went away.
> Otherwise, nothing I do can make freeside see these files.
> Are you certain this isn't an oversight?

Yes, I am certain.

If you place the configuration files in the correct location, you won't
have to hack around it by editing Conf.pm.

See <http://www.sisd.com/freeside/list-archive/msg00546.html>, and
<http://www.sisd.com/freeside/list-archive/msg00554.html>.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi