references and questions

Clayton Gray clgray at bcgroup.net
Sun Apr 25 14:05:09 PDT 1999

We are also looking at using Freeside as part of our management system!!
but :-(

I would like to know the answers to this questions as well.
For this product to work we have to develop a critical mass. So any
comments on how this product is working would be greatly appreciated!!

--
 Clayton Gray,          clgray at bcgroup.net
     Borealis Communications Group Inc.
 http://www.bcgroup.net      #250-562-0616