Freeside Help..

root at integra-net.com root at integra-net.com
Tue Apr 20 10:05:27 PDT 1999

Hello, I work for an internet provider where we supply email accounts to schools
well here is my problem. I do not use normal qmail files for adding / deleting
users. I use 2 programs instead, they provide a full NON-SHELL pop account
for that user. the commands are as follows:
% vadduser1 {username[@virtualhost]} {password}
% vdeluser  {username[@virtualhost]}
This is due to the fact we provide NO shell accounts, the full email system
is based i its own directory with its own password files, etc.

Is there a way to have freeside use this system, and if so where abouts would the
changes need to be placed. I have searched the sources and kept comming up with
errors when trying to add this feature.

Thank you,
Anthony (System Administration)
Integra-NET Internet Services