Automation

Tomaz Borstnar tomaz.borstnar at over.net
Mon Apr 19 15:49:49 PDT 1999

At 03:46 AM 4/19/99 , Ivan Kohler wrote the following message:
>I recall hearing something about a PAM module to do authentication out of
>MySQL, but I don't recall if that was in the "wishlist" stage or in the
>"sure, run your ISP off this" stage.

There are several patches floating around for cistron radius - Mysql and
Postgresql. Also keep in mind that PAM is not universal solution. Besides
Linux I only know about FreeBSD implementation which is a subset and
unknown state of Solaris implementation. It is best to keep things as
portable as possible.

Tomaz
----
Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar at over.net>
"Love is the answer to the final question you ask" - Unknown