version 1.2.0 release - Can't call method "table"...

Aaron L. Meehan aaron at coinet.com
Tue Apr 13 10:38:15 PDT 1999

I have no pointers, but I must comfirm that I'm experiencing the same
phenomenon here.  I have a service and package definition created and
after adding a new customer, I see the same error message when
attempting to add the package to their account.  I did run fs-setup
and dbdef-create.  I ran an older version for testing previously but I
basically just started from scratch with 1.2.0 since freeside isn't in
active use here atm.

My apache error log says the same:

[Tue Apr 13 10:25:51 1999] cust_pkg.cgi: Can't call method "table" on
an undefined value at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/FS/Record.pm line 737.

We're running perl 5.00502, DBI-1.06 and Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2014.

Aaron

Quoting Jerry Allen (solarix at daphnis.com):

Aaron L. Meehan         aaron at coinet.com