Billing

Desk of the Technical Director root at syrinx.jeffnet.org
Fri Oct 23 15:49:20 PDT 1998

I ran bill -c as user freeside.

Nothing happened (ie: no output file).  I have users in the database with
billdates both in the past (past due) and in the future.

I tried adding the -d option and specifing a date on which I knew users
should be billed, same result.

Since I didn't have setup dates in my imported data I let setup=billdate,
could this be the problem.

Also, we normally bill 3 times before due date and once after, then
automatically lock account, then delete it if account has not been paid
for 15 days after locked.

Are there provisions for this type of activity (auto locking and
deletion), or should I write this as a seperate module.

BTW, where is the API, it didn't seem to come with my tarball.....