New member / old problem (probably)

Mitch Vincent mitch at cygone.com
Fri Oct 23 07:49:21 PDT 1998

Hey fellas, I'm sure you have answered this question before but the fix is
really escaping me..

Every time I try and submit a new user I get this error in the browser
(Netscape or Lynx) :
"
Error updating customer information

Your update did not occur because of the following error:

Illegal or empty (numeric) agentnum!

Hit the Back button in your web browser, correct this mistake, and submit
the form again
"

Now, when I try to put a value in the Agentnum field I can't type anything,
because the type is hidden??

Anyway, I get this message in the apache error log:

[Fri Oct 23 10:36:04 1998] cust_main.cgi:Use of uninitialized value at
ar/lib/httpd/htdocs/freeside/edit/process
/cust_main.cgi line 38.

I'm using the Pg SQL database, Perl 5.00404, Apache 1.3.3 all on a Slackware
3.5 Linux box, Kernel 2.0.35

 Thanks in advance for any help!!