part_svc

Tom T. Thai tomthai at future.net
Fri Oct 23 03:17:09 PDT 1998

part_svc - Service definitions
          svcpart - primary key
          svc - name of this service
          svcdb - table used for this service: svc_acct, svc_acct_sm,
                  svc_domain, svc_charge or svc_wo
          table__field - Default or fixed value for field in table
          table__field_flag - null, D or F

Does the table_field above represent the VALUE that is to be in a
particular FIELD from a table represented by svcdb?  If so, how do you
know what the name of the field is for that particular svcdb table?

I don't know, it would seem logical to me that one would need
table_field_name up there.
Thomas T. Thai          Infomedia Interactive Communications
tom at iic.net             TEL 612.376.9090 * FAX 612.376.9087