Just a few Q

Desk of the Technical Director root at syrinx.jeffnet.org
Wed Oct 14 19:40:24 PDT 1998

I have most everything running like its supposed to. It's cool.

However I need to hack in the ability to send the bills via e-mail.  I
figured that I could use the billing name as the billing e-mail address,
since this is in the cust record, and not in a package.  Since this field
prints on the invoice, it seems an easy hack, just move it to the top with
a TO: (and maybe a from ;) ) and pipe it to sendmail.

I have stared at the code (bill, bill.pm,invoice.pm) for a couple of hours
but cant seem to figure out how to re-format the output. (I already have
it piped to a file).  a "look at these lines in this module", or a "your
probablly looking for this" would be OK.

Better ideas??  Advice??