Apache Setup..

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Oct 14 03:12:17 PDT 1998

Check Apache's error log, the permissions on the files, make sure your
Perl is compiled with setuid/setgid emulation enabled if necessary (see
the Security Bugs section of the perlsec manapge).

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/ - 888-670-SISD