help.

sysop sysop at etgs.com
Tue Oct 13 20:04:21 PDT 1998

Well, that was a start....

Is there a certian version of the CGI-modules to use? When i try to patch it
it says
patching file 'Base.pm'
Hunk #1 FAILED at 938.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED.

wrong version?

when i try "patch patchfile" it just sits there. no activity. looking at the
patchfile, Base.pm is what we are patching so I specify "patch Base.pm
patchfile" that is when i get the FAILED message.