Adding domain

Desk of the Technical Director root at syrinx.jeffnet.org
Mon Oct 12 20:11:27 PDT 1998

The totally obvious I can usually figure out given a few days.

This customer shows 2 "basic" accounts (which include dialup and
pop3), and another virtual domain which I linked to existing (which works
as expected).

Do I need an additional part in this package or field in this part?

<*>You need to order at least one account for that customer before you can
<*>order a virtual domain.
<*>