passwd & shadow

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Sun Oct 11 19:37:49 PDT 1998

As documented in htdocs/docs/legacy.html, the script bin/svc_acct.import
will import your passwd, shadow (or master.passwd), and RADIUS users
files into the database.

Please provide more information on your specific problem.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/ - 888-670-SISD