help.

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Sun Oct 4 23:47:17 PDT 1998

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, ISPCON and all.

What OS are you running?  Has Perl been compiled with the appropriate
setuid emulation if necessary?  See the "Security Bugs" section of the
"perlsec" manpage as well.

Other alternatives include running apache (hopefully not your general use
apache!) as freeside, or using suEXEC, included with Apache.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/ - 888-670-SISD