setup

Roger Mangraviti rem at atu.com.au
Mon May 18 18:34:14 PDT 1998

when I excute fs-setup (as the freeside user) I get about 15 errors saying
"Ambiguous use of {valus} resolved to {"value"} at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/File/CounterFile.pm line 128" and

"Can't connect, no database driver specified at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/FS/UID.pm
line 63"

These errors have me baffled, I will be rechecking MySQL. Does any one know whats
wrong with the CounteFile.pm?

                        Why not Adap-2-Us?
 Roger Mangraviti   Ph: +61 2 9746 1492
 Systems Integrator/Network Admin. Fax: +61 2 9793 7350
 Adap-2-Us
 Email: rem at atu.com.au   http://www.atu.com.au