Editing Problems

_MO_ mobrain at GenX.omni-net.net
Mon May 4 15:17:23 PDT 1998

All-
I apologize if this question is on a FAQ, but I was unable to find one. My
problem is this. Whenever I try to edit information of
services/agents/packages/etc, httpd generates the following error:

access to /usr/local/etc/apache/htdocs/edit/process/part_pkg.cgi failed
for localhost, reason: malformed header from script. Bad header=HTTP/1.0
302 Moved Temporarily

part_pkg.cgi is just an example, it does this with more then that one cgi.
If anyone can direct me to how to fix this problem, I'd be most
appreciative.

-Max