software error

Ron 'The Insane One' Rosson insane at oneinsane.net
Mon Dec 28 08:53:53 PST 1998

Sounds like you missed a step in the install.html file.. It tells you that
you need to own them as freeside. Double check the install file and your
work. You will probrbly find that you missed something.
TIA
Ron

On Mon, Dec 28, 1998 at 10:40:37AM +0000, gleggans wrote:
> Thanks to InsaneOne I changed the perl ver and that part works
> now I'm getting this error
> anyone have any ideas what is going on
>
> Software error:
>
> Not running uid freeside! at
> /usr/local/www/docs/htdocs/freeside/edit/cust_main.cgi line 52

Ron Rosson              	... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 		   rm -rf *
insane at oneinsane.net      	and all was null and void