Already in use

sysop sysop at etgs.com
Tue Dec 22 16:03:31 PST 1998

I was being somewhat sarcastic due to the remarks from the ***hole who was
slamming you. It took about 2hrs of reading the docs over and over, and just
using common sense. I am not very well versed in linux. My first attempt was
to use postgres SQL and gave up. Got mysql compiled and followed docs and
everything worked just as it was supposed to. It is not in production, as
with others I am waiting to see what freeside evolves into. It does not fit
my needs currently and we have purchased a commercial package to do the
billing for now. If I could program or offer something to help I would
gladly do so.

    The best advice I have is follow the directions, sparse, yes they are.
However it got me through the install and up and running!
I would just like to say THANK YOU to Ivan for a very promising product!

And to Robert Davidson's comment "The instructions for FreeSide are very
uncomplete." is uncomplete actually a word? And I wont go into what I think
of you for your insulting comments, what have you contributed to the *nix
community? other than a bad attitude?

Steve