Problem installing freeside

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Tue Aug 11 22:59:10 PDT 1998

The pre-1.1 version is quite a bit different.

You need to set the datasource, username and password in
/var/spool/freeside/conf/secrets, one per line.  You also need to setup
quite a few other things that aren't yet in the docs.

If you want to play with it, probably checking the TODO would help.  If
you aren't prepared to help debug things you should probably stick with
1.0 or wait until release.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/