[freeside-devel] Freeside 4.2 released

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Tue Mar 21 19:47:34 PDT 2017

I am excited to announce the release of Freeside version 4.2.

This release on our current 4.x series features:
- WISP: Enhanced internal RF coverage maps
- WISP: Enhanced TowerCoverage integration
- VoIP/Telco: Web service for LRN/LNP (ported number) lookups, for rating
  accuracy
- Save any search and send periodic email updates
- Improved RADIUS data usage reporting
- Many other new features and improvements

Source: http://freeside.biz/freeside/freeside-4.2.tar.gz
SHA1: 58cf1ab16f6af9db5b35729192138731299bd55c

VMware appliance (909M):
  http://freeside.biz/freeside/Freeside-Appliance-4.2.zip

Changelog:
  http://freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:4.2:Changelog