[freeside-devel] Fixes to 5.xgit

Fernando M. Kiernan fkiernan at id.net.ar
Thu Feb 4 06:24:41 PST 2016

Hello!
Sorry for bothering you with this and for top posting!!

If you can give some feedback about the pull requests on github it would be
great as I have many other patches to push. Of course there is no need to
commit them to freeside as I just want to know if the format is correct so I
can generate other patches in the same way.

Regards!

Fernando M. Kiernan
Imágenes Digitales S.A.
www.imagenesdigitales.com.ar