[freeside-devel] MCNARY - Torrus Update

Paul pmcnary at cameron.net
Thu Apr 7 14:11:16 PDT 2016

Hello Ivan

I have installed Torrus and have it running.
Other than some file owners and  file permissions the only issue I have
found is:

adminsuidsetup called without arguments @
/usr/local/torrus/perl/lib/Torrus/Renderer/Freeside.pm Line 20
which contains:
**** Freeside.pm ****
package Torrus::Renderer::Freeside;

use strict;
use warnings;
use base 'Torrus::Freeside';
use FS::UID qw(setcgi adminsuidsetup);
use FS::TicketSystem;

our $cgi = '';

sub freesideSetup {
   #my $self = shift;

   return if $cgi eq $Torrus::CGI::q;

   $cgi = $Torrus::CGI::q;

   setcgi($cgi);

   adminsuidsetup;
   FS::TicketSystem->init();

}

1;

Looking in UID.pm adminsuidsetup requires a user name argument
I kludged above
adminsuidsetup;
adminsuidsetup localfreesideuser; # a user that has entry in htpasswd
It gives me the html authentication dialog and works.

I know you have been changing from legacy to Internal authentication.
So until I study the code more, I don't yet have a presentable patch.

Let me know if this type information is helpful or if I should just keep
my trap shut! :-)
until I can give you a proper patchset

Thanks
Paul McNary