[freeside-devel] Building Self Service Application

Corey Young eric.c.f.young at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 08:56:14 PST 2014

Hello everyone,

I am currently building an application to interface with your self service
API using PHP. One of the requirements of my project is to access ticket
information in RT. The issue I am having is when I try to access the REST
api for RT on a freeside implementation I get a 401 error which is
unauthorized. I have tried on a custom installation as well the demo app
supplied. When I use a stand alone RT installation the REST API works
properly. I am wondering if there is a configuration option to allow the RT
REST API to work within a freeside application. Thank you for taking the
time to read and have a great day.

Sincerely,
Corey