[freeside-devel] How to send patches for Freeside?

Fernando M. Kiernan fkiernan at id.net.ar
Wed Jan 8 14:05:03 PST 2014

Hi, I’m doing a big localization job on Freeside 3.x GIT. Until now I had about 50 independent
patches localizing the main menu (fully), search bars and their results and customer page.

Many work still to be done, but it would be awesome if my patches can be merged to the main git
repo.

I also have a msgcat table with about 1500 localized strings for es_AR (Spanish, Argentina).

What would be the preferred way of sending this patches???

Regards

Fernando Kiernan
Imágenes Digitales S.A.
www.imagenesdigitales.com.ar