[freeside-devel] Freeside-3.1 svc_broadband IPV6 basic patch

Kevin Pizzurro kpizzurro at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 30 12:50:47 PST 2013

I have developed basic ipv6 functionality. Mostly it is duplicating code for the IPV6 address space and IPV6 subnet assignment. Currently it will allow you to assign to a ip_gateway and ip_netmask + and IPV6 routable block mask. Then it will use the svc_broadband to automatticly assign IPV6 address in a linear fashion and will find a free subnet of the specified size for the customer in the ipv6 routable subnets.

The addr_blocks are splitable and have an extra flag for SLAAC. This funcation is not yet implement in assigning the IPV6 address.

I cant say the code is pretty but I would like to see if it has any