[freeside-devel] Installation support script.

Dave Burgess burgess at neonramp.com
Sun Nov 4 22:45:47 PST 2012

The only place I've installed FreeSide in the past few years has been on
CentOS Asterisk servers.

Installing on FreeBSD (like NetBSD and OpenBSD) should be a relative
snap with this information.  The difference would be that you would use
the native pkg/ports system for the missing libraries (gd and Tex) and
throw these cpan requests on.

Dave