[freeside-devel] limited contract work & ongoing positions

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Thu Nov 18 15:47:24 PST 2010

Hi folks,

I have some limited contract work for various special needs available.

First, I could use someone with ASP / VBScript experience to help us
write some examples of interacting with the XML-RPC API.  This is for a
specific customer and would be needed ASAP.

Second, this is not time-urgent, but I should mention I'm always willing
to pay for some targeted help bringing our CentOS port up-to-date.  Info
at http://www.freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/RPM_Build_system

Neither of the above really requies much of way of extensive Freeside
experience, so feel free to pass along to anyone who would be a good
fit.

We're also hiring for an ongoing support position for someone who is
familiar with Freeside and can help support our customers.  See
http://freeside.biz/freeside/jobs.html

Contact me off-list if interested in any of the above.

--
Ivan Kohler
President and Head Geek