[freeside-devel] Playing With RT

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Thu Oct 29 20:36:03 PDT 2009

So I'm playing around with RT a little, hoping to add/upgrade some
stuff, and found something that might just be a bug in what I've been
configuring, or could be a bug in general, and I wanted to see if
anybody can reproduce it, or just prove me an idiot.

Basically, the problem seems to be with the RT Mason elements that
create paths using things like: <form action="<%$RT::WebPath%><%
$m->request_comp->path |n %>"

which of course turns out to print two 'rt' elements in the path,
because (at least in how I've setup) WebPath ends in /rt and the
request_comp->path starts with it. Therefore this form never posts.

The Elements in question in my case are:
rt/html/Admin/Elements/EditCustomFields   and some related kin in the
elements directory, they of course are trying to be nice an dynamic,
so they are reusable.

https://www.example.com/freeside/rt/Admin/Global/CustomFields/Queue-Transactions.html
 (your own of course), just view the source, and look at where it will
post to.

So did I just screw up in my config? Or is that an actual issue?
--
Jayce^

The Cloud is my Platform
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ