[freeside-devel] Freeside 1.9 stability, upgrade questions etc

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 11:12:48 PDT 2009

How stable is 1.9?  Has anyone else has experienced problems using it, or
upgrading recently?

I have looked through cvsweb and recent posts to get an idea of where VoIP
features stand, and this is my main reason for moving to 1.9.  I intend to
follow
http://www.freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:1.9:Documentation:Upgrading-HEADunless
there are additional comments or suggestions.

This install has Debian Lenny and Freeside 1.7.3 from cvs checkout.

Thank you.  I welcome any input, regardless of how small it may appear.

Scott Edwards