[freeside-devel] View Maps revised

Jeremy Davis lists at maximumtech.us
Mon Oct 6 07:55:48 PDT 2008

> Should it be "city,state,zip", not "city,zip,state" ?  And perhaps we
> should add ','.$cust_main->country_full if ->country ne 'US', right?

That would make logical sense, but it works as coded. I have the code
running on multiple clients.  I only have one non-us client and didn't think
about "global" support.

> And $google_maps should be URI escaped with uri_escape() before being
> used in the URL, don't you think?

Your probably right, I didn't think about this as freeside does a lot of
data checks before entering data in the database.  I will change the code
for the 2 above situations and resubmit a patch.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Davis, CEO
Maximum Technologies, LLC
Office 318.303.4725