[freeside-devel] (no subject)

Jeremy Davis lists at maximumtech.us
Tue Jun 3 09:35:13 PDT 2008

I have been cleaning up some code to return to the project, removing hacks
and what not and I thought I might run this by someone to see the best way
to implement this.  I have a newsletter add-on that I have written.  It's
static at the moment as I have the email services hardcoded.  Right now a
newsletter can be sent out to all customers or by individual package groups
with hopes of having per-router abilities soon.  My question is, what is the
best way to define which services are email services.   Should I just add a
configuration to FS::Conf for the user to define what their email services
are?  I didn't want to just send email to all services for a package as
there is no reason to have bounces from other username-like services(VoIP,
Radius, FTP come to mind).  I'm sure this is an easy question but I haven't
really coded with "other" systems in mind.  Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Davis